Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Drill

I may not be the biggest Obama fan, but I do respect the election process. I hope he does well. However, I am a proponent of state rights and believe the federal government should keep out. So when I read that Obama will stop drilling planned for Southern Utah, that really upsets me. Doesn't he have enough to do with the economy, the war, the energy crisis, not to to worry about drilling in Utah. Don't get fooled when you read this article, the federal government already owns too much land in Utah, they don't need more, and drilling won't affect the National Parks. Let Utah decide what Utah wants to do with Utah's resources.

1 comment:

Heather said...

Amen sweetie.
p.s. your profile picture is freaking me out. not as much as David's freaks me out, but it is still kinda creepy.